Re: Trouble subscribing to the public-webcgm list

Stuart,

It sounds like you are doing the right things, although I have never
actually gone through all the steps (e.g., the confirmation) myself.

Perhaps Thierry or Chris can help figure out what's wrong (tho' Thierry is
on leave and I believe Chris may be unavailable on sick leave).

In case neither is available to help, I have copied sysreq.

-Lofton.