Re: Trouble subscribing to the public-webcgm list

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:51:48 -0600
To: "Galt, Stuart A" <stuart.a.galt@boeing.com>,<public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
Cc: sysreq@w3.org

Stuart,

It sounds like you are doing the right things, although I have never
actually gone through all the steps (e.g., the confirmation) myself.

Perhaps Thierry or Chris can help figure out what's wrong (tho' Thierry is
on leave and I believe Chris may be unavailable on sick leave).

In case neither is available to help, I have copied sysreq.

-Lofton.