W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webcgm-wg@w3.org > December 2006

Re: CORRECTION -- Re: next WebCGM telecon 22-dec?

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:09:16 +0100
Message-ID: <457EF04C.3070002@w3.org>
To: "Cruikshank, David W" <david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com>, Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
CC: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Meanwhile, please ask your company about the Testimonial for the Press 
release.
Maybe people could report on status of their testimonials during the 
next telecon.
Thierry


Cruikshank, David W wrote:
>  I guess, it might be ok to have a short telecon to touch base, but it's
> unlikely that we can do any business until we get through all WebCGM
> processing.
> 
> Thx...Dave
> 
> 
> Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
> Boeing Commercial Airplane
> 206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
> david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com] 
> Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 6:55 PM
> To: WebCGM WG
> Subject: CORRECTION -- Re: next WebCGM telecon 22-dec?
> 
> 
> Sorry, the proposed next telecon date was Thursday, 21st December (not
> 22nd)...
> 
> 
> At 10:47 AM 12/11/2006 -0700, Lofton Henderson wrote:
> 
>> All --
>>
>> The minutes omitted ... when should be the next WG telecon?  The three 
>> present on 7-dec thought that 22-dec might be a good idea.  If not then
> 
>> ... then it won't happen till after the first of the new year.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>
>> Topics list is still somewhat slim...
>>
>> 1.) status report (mostly OASIS progression, which is expected to be in
> 
>> OS ballot by then).
>>
>> 2.) status of joint press release, testimonials -- it's in Janet's and 
>> Carol's hands now.  Whether there is anything that we (the WG) need to 
>> do about it in the near future is uncertain.
>>
>> 3.) another WG F2F?  The first question to answer is:  what WG work is 
>> there for a F2F?  We think that the OASIS TC will probably want to meet
> 
>> early in the year, and the possibility would exist for a joint meeting.
> 
>> (Tho' that would probably take a couple years to get mgmt approval, if 
>> it were actually presented as a "joint meeting".)
>>
>> 4.) work plan for the WG from now till 5/31/07, when Charter expires.  
>> How should WG spend these 5 months?  See [13], [13] 
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Nov/0026.html
>>
>> Regards,
>> -Lofton.
>>
>>
>> At 06:27 PM 12/7/2006 -0700, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>>
>>
>>> WebCGM WG --
>>>
>>> The minutes are at
>>>
>>> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Minutes/2006/12/07-webcgm-minutes
>>> .html
>>>
>>> and also available as text, below.
>>>
>>>    [1]W3C
>>>
>>>       [1] http://www.w3.org/
>>>
>>>                                - DRAFT -
>>>
>>>                                WebCGM WG
>>>
>>>                               7 Dec 2006
>>>
>>>    [2]Agenda
>>>
>>>       [2] 
>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Dec/0001
>>>
>>>    See also: [3]IRC log
>>>
>>>       [3] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/07-webcgm-irc
>>>
>>> Attendees
>>>
>>>    Present
>>>           Lofton, Dave, Stuart
>>>
>>>    Regrets
>>>           Thierry, Dieter, Benoit
>>>
>>>    Absent
>>>           Don, Chris
>>>
>>>    Chair
>>>           Lofton
>>>
>>>    Scribe
>>>           Dave
>>>
>>> Contents
>>>
>>>      * [4]Topics
>>>          1. [5]roll call 11:00am ET, membership, agenda
>>>          2. [6]routine WG business
>>>          3. [7]report on spec status in OASIS
>>>          4. [8]report on spec status in W3C
>>>          5. [9]Press Release and Testimonials
>>>          6. [10]Future work in WG
>>>          7. [11]Do we plan to have another F2F?
>>>      * [12]Summary of Action Items
>>>      _________________________________________________________
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>    <scribe> Scribe: Dave
>>>
>>>    <lofton> zakim this is WebCGM
>>>
>>> roll call 11:00am ET, membership, agenda
>>>
>>> routine WG business
>>>
>>>    none
>>>
>>> report on spec status in OASIS
>>>
>>>    <lofton> (On roll call -- no quorum)
>>>
>>>    2 week OASIS review has started
>>>
>>>    <lofton> OS ballot starts on Dec 16th
>>>
>>> report on spec status in W3C
>>>
>>>    <lofton> According to Thierry, all was positive.
>>>
>>> Press Release and Testimonials
>>>
>>>    <lofton> It's in the hands of Carol and Janet, and we have no
>>>    further information.
>>>
>>> Future work in WG
>>>
>>>    <lofton> I suggest that we postpone this till we have a quorum,
>>>    except...
>>>
>>>    see:
>>>
> [13]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Nov/002
>>>    6.html
>>>
>>>      [13]
>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Nov/0026.htm
>>> l
>>>
>>>    <lofton> what do we three think about "supersede"?
>>>
>>>    <lofton> Agreed: 2.0 does NOT supersede 1.0. Thierry (in email)
>>>    agreed with this.
>>>
>>>    <lofton> Postpone rest of this topic till later.
>>>
>>> Do we plan to have another F2F?
>>>
>>>    <lofton> What WG work is there that would suggest a F2F?
>>>
>>>    <lofton> (Need to answer that question first -- email dialog
>>>    needed.)
>>>
>>>    Ajourned: 11:25 EST
>>>
>>> Summary of Action Items
>>>
>>>    [End of minutes]
>>>      _________________________________________________________
>>>
>>>
>>>     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [14]scribe.perl version 1.127
>>>     ([15]CVS log)
>>>     $Date: 2006/12/08 01:25:08 $
>>>      _________________________________________________________
>>>
>>>      [14]
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
>>>      [15] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
> 
> 
> 
> 
Received on Tuesday, 12 December 2006 18:09:37 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:19:09 GMT