W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webcgm-wg@w3.org > December 2006

CORRECTION -- Re: next WebCGM telecon 22-dec?

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:55:22 -0700
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20061211195404.03443580@localhost>
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Sorry, the proposed next telecon date was Thursday, 21st December (not 22nd)...


At 10:47 AM 12/11/2006 -0700, Lofton Henderson wrote:

>All --
>
>The minutes omitted ... when should be the next WG telecon?  The three 
>present on 7-dec thought that 22-dec might be a good idea.  If not then 
>... then it won't happen till after the first of the new year.
>
>Thoughts?
>
>Topics list is still somewhat slim...
>
>1.) status report (mostly OASIS progression, which is expected to be in OS 
>ballot by then).
>
>2.) status of joint press release, testimonials -- it's in Janet's and 
>Carol's hands now.  Whether there is anything that we (the WG) need to do 
>about it in the near future is uncertain.
>
>3.) another WG F2F?  The first question to answer is:  what WG work is 
>there for a F2F?  We think that the OASIS TC will probably want to meet 
>early in the year, and the possibility would exist for a joint 
>meeting.  (Tho' that would probably take a couple years to get mgmt 
>approval, if it were actually presented as a "joint meeting".)
>
>4.) work plan for the WG from now till 5/31/07, when Charter expires.  How 
>should WG spend these 5 months?  See [13],
>[13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Nov/0026.html
>
>Regards,
>-Lofton.
>
>
>At 06:27 PM 12/7/2006 -0700, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>
>
>>WebCGM WG --
>>
>>The minutes are at
>>
>>http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/Minutes/2006/12/07-webcgm-minutes.html
>>
>>and also available as text, below.
>>
>>    [1]W3C
>>
>>       [1] http://www.w3.org/
>>
>>                                - DRAFT -
>>
>>                                WebCGM WG
>>
>>                               7 Dec 2006
>>
>>    [2]Agenda
>>
>>       [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Dec/0001
>>
>>    See also: [3]IRC log
>>
>>       [3] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/07-webcgm-irc
>>
>>Attendees
>>
>>    Present
>>           Lofton, Dave, Stuart
>>
>>    Regrets
>>           Thierry, Dieter, Benoit
>>
>>    Absent
>>           Don, Chris
>>
>>    Chair
>>           Lofton
>>
>>    Scribe
>>           Dave
>>
>>Contents
>>
>>      * [4]Topics
>>          1. [5]roll call 11:00am ET, membership, agenda
>>          2. [6]routine WG business
>>          3. [7]report on spec status in OASIS
>>          4. [8]report on spec status in W3C
>>          5. [9]Press Release and Testimonials
>>          6. [10]Future work in WG
>>          7. [11]Do we plan to have another F2F?
>>      * [12]Summary of Action Items
>>      _________________________________________________________
>>
>>
>>
>>    <scribe> Scribe: Dave
>>
>>    <lofton> zakim this is WebCGM
>>
>>roll call 11:00am ET, membership, agenda
>>
>>routine WG business
>>
>>    none
>>
>>report on spec status in OASIS
>>
>>    <lofton> (On roll call -- no quorum)
>>
>>    2 week OASIS review has started
>>
>>    <lofton> OS ballot starts on Dec 16th
>>
>>report on spec status in W3C
>>
>>    <lofton> According to Thierry, all was positive.
>>
>>Press Release and Testimonials
>>
>>    <lofton> It's in the hands of Carol and Janet, and we have no
>>    further information.
>>
>>Future work in WG
>>
>>    <lofton> I suggest that we postpone this till we have a quorum,
>>    except...
>>
>>    see:
>>    [13]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Nov/002
>>    6.html
>>
>>      [13] 
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Nov/0026.html
>>
>>    <lofton> what do we three think about "supersede"?
>>
>>    <lofton> Agreed: 2.0 does NOT supersede 1.0. Thierry (in email)
>>    agreed with this.
>>
>>    <lofton> Postpone rest of this topic till later.
>>
>>Do we plan to have another F2F?
>>
>>    <lofton> What WG work is there that would suggest a F2F?
>>
>>    <lofton> (Need to answer that question first -- email dialog
>>    needed.)
>>
>>    Ajourned: 11:25 EST
>>
>>Summary of Action Items
>>
>>    [End of minutes]
>>      _________________________________________________________
>>
>>
>>     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [14]scribe.perl version 1.127
>>     ([15]CVS log)
>>     $Date: 2006/12/08 01:25:08 $
>>      _________________________________________________________
>>
>>      [14] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
>>      [15] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 12 December 2006 02:55:48 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:19:09 GMT