Re: Comments for WebCGM (Re: Action Item: Re: Draft Minutes From Today's PF Call)

On Friday, August 25, 2006, 4:48:12 PM, Al wrote:

AG> Chris,

AG> Is there a chance that you and/or someone else from WebCGM WG
AG> could join a PF telecon some time soon to review these issues?

I think that would be a good idea.

AG> I see the CR request has gone in, and that we have less than an
AG> hour (by now) left in your F2F.

Yes. I did send a couple of reminders, and there was no request for an extension to the review period. Still, its good that WAI was able to send in a few comments, even if rather later than would have been ideal.

AG> Our best times would be

AG> a) a Wednesday at 13:00 UTC - 14:00 UTC

That clashes with a W3M call that I must attend

AG> b) a Monday at 13:00 UTC - 14:30 UTC.

(I was travelling back on Monday,. I am available next Monday, for the first hour of that slot.