Re: Comments for WebCGM (Re: Action Item: Re: Draft Minutes From Today's PF Call)

Chris,

Is there a chance that you and/or someone else from WebCGM WG
could join a PF telecon some time soon to review these issues?

I see the CR request has gone in, and that we have less than an
hour (by now) left in your F2F.

Our best times would be

a) a Wednesday at 13:00 UTC - 14:00 UTC

b) a Monday at 13:00 UTC - 14:30 UTC.