Re: Comments for WebCGM (Re: Action Item: Re: Draft Minutes From Today's PF Call)

Al Gilman wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Is there a chance that you and/or someone else from WebCGM WG
> could join a PF telecon some time soon to review these issues?
>
> I see the CR request has gone in, and that we have less than an
> hour (by now) left in your F2F.
>
> Our best times would be
>
> a) a Monday at 13:00 UTC - 14:30 UTC.

Al,

Chris, Lofton and I will be joining the PF telecon next monday Sept 4th
(is the call occurring next monday due to Labor day ?)

The goal is to resolve the issues about WebCGM 2.0, you have sent to the
WebCGM WG.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Michel