Re: Proposal to advertise automation of UA

I am talking about tools that automate user agents, e.g. headless browsers
(PhantomJS, SlimerJS, headless Chrome), Selenium, curl, etc.
I mentioned navigation requests as don't see so far how advertising
automation to non-navigation requests would help.
Another option to advertise can be a property on navigator object, which
would defer possible actions by authors to second request.