Re: Proposal to advertise automation of UA

I don't see where having a header or something to help detect automated
access will be beneficial. We can already automate browser engines.
Headless mode is just a native way to do it. So, if someone is already not
taking your robots.txt into account, they'll just use another method or
strip whatever we add to say headless mode is in use out. Sites don't gain
any true benefit from having this kind of detection. If someone wants to
automate tasks they do regularly, that's their prerogative. We have
robots.txt as a respectful way to ask people automating things to avoid
certain areas and actions, that easily continues into headless mode.