Re: new CSP draft.

On the subject of smaller nits...

In section 1.2, you say:

"Mitigate the risk of attacks which require a resource to be embedded in a
malicious context ("Pixel Perfect", etc) by giving developers granular
control over the origins which can embed a given resource."

I'm not sure what you meant by "Pixel Perfect" -- are you referring to the
Firefox plugin or something else?  I'm betting if it wasn't immediately
clear to me, it won't be clear to other readers either, and a quick web
search mostly yielded a bunch of hits for some Disney movie whose plot
doesn't seem to involve teaching teens about good web security policy. ;)

 Terri