Re: new CSP draft.

Hey all and Mike,

I found a few nits after picking it apart on the plane, I'll raise one bug
for them as all minor.

Parts that I can remember from picking through that stuck out:

- Policy list and CSP list seem to be used interchangeably is that correct,
they can be unified? (Granted one is a serialised list but source list and
policies follow that trend)

- It's also not clear to me when '2.1.2. Parse a serialized policy list'
would ever be used.

- '2.1.1. Parse a serialized policy' mentions the following:
"If policy’s directive set contains a directive whose name is directive
name, skip the remaining substeps and continue to the next item."
This isn't clear to me on the intent of why it was skipped. Is it that the
value was unparsable or the name wasn't matched?

- 'Issue 1: Is this kind of thing specified anywhere? I didn’t see anything
that looked useful in [ES2015].'
Nope this is actually non standard, I have always wanted standardised error
codes etc that are unique and not impacted by user language. I'm happy to
start a draft strawman proposal if you would like that?

- 'The defined directives fall into one of several categories:' - this
probably needs a issue by it to define those categories.

Kind regards
Jonathan