Re: Asynchronous decision making (Re: WebAppSec re-charter status)

On 2/4/15 1:49 PM, Mike West wrote:
> CCing Arthur, who I hope can talk a bit about WebApps process, since
> it seems like a good thing to get on the same page as that group.

WebApps does not have regular calls and when we do have a spec-specific
call (which are relatively rare), those calls are not used to
bind/confirm decisions.

(FWIW, I agree WebApps' 10 day waiting period (as defined in the
charter) is relatively long and that changing it to 7 days would be
consistent with the length of our binding CfC periods.)

-HTH, AB