Re: Heads up: proposal moving test repos to GitHub

Sounds great, thanks Odin.

I wonder if we should consider moving the CSP/CORS/etc. specs (or drafts,
at least) to GitHub as well; that seems to be the way the wind is blowing.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, Developer Advocate
Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany