[custom-elements] Re: web developer conformance requirements and advice in custom elements spec

On 12/6/14 4:21 AM, Steve Faulkner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> looking at the custom elements spec
> http://w3c.github.io/webcomponents/spec/custom/ i realized it includes
> no defined requirements or advice for web developers on creation of
> custom elements that are meaningful and expose useful semantics and
> behavior.
>
> I would like to take a stab at this, what's the best way to
> contribute? pull requests?

Hi Steve,

Yes, it appears you should submit a PR to [1] and I'm sure Dimitri will
clarify if he recommends otherwise.

BTW Dimitri - it looks like the ED has some relatively substantive
changes since the last TR was published (October 2013) [Diff]. As such,
it seems like the TR should be updated. WDYT?

-Thanks, AB

[1] https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents
[Diff]
http://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2013%2FWD-custom-elements-20131024%2F&doc2=http%3A%2F%2Fw3c.github.io%2Fwebcomponents%2Fspec%2Fcustom%2F