Re: clipboard-apis spec reorganised

On 12/5/14 12:26 PM, Hallvord R. M. Steen wrote:
> The spec has been through a significant rewrite based on advice from Hixie and Anne vK.
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/clipops/clipops.html
>
> It now defines copy/cut/paste actions that trigger the corresponding events. There's an actual processing model for before* events, several new code examples (because Chris Mills said examples are useful - thanks Chris!), and the exact steps to follow when triggering clipboard commands with document.execCommand(). Plus several other clarifications.
>
> A new version on /TR would be a good idea.

Do you want me to start a PSA (to publish a new WD) now; or do you still
have some changes you want to make before publishing a new TR?

If [1] is `sufficient` for the new WD, I'll take care of the publication
request and prepare it for publication on December 9. Please let me
know. (I assume the difference between clipops.htm and
clopops-source.html is the form has all ReSpec `dependencies` resolved.)

-Thanks, AB

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/clipops/clipops-source.html?specStatus=WD;publishDate=2014-12-09;previousPublishDate=2014-09-18;previousMaturity=WD;processVersion=2005