Re: [custom-elements] Re: web developer conformance requirements and advice in custom elements spec

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 7:34 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 12/6/14 4:21 AM, Steve Faulkner wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> looking at the custom elements spec http://w3c.github.io/
>> webcomponents/spec/custom/ i realized it includes no defined
>> requirements or advice for web developers on creation of custom elements
>> that are meaningful and expose useful semantics and behavior.
>>
>> I would like to take a stab at this, what's the best way to contribute?
>> pull requests?
>>

> Hi Steve,
>
> Yes, it appears you should submit a PR to [1] and I'm sure Dimitri will
> clarify if he recommends otherwise.

Totally. Happy to review/accept patches.

> BTW Dimitri - it looks like the ED has some relatively substantive changes
> since the last TR was published (October 2013) [Diff]. As such, it seems
> like the TR should be updated. WDYT?

Yes. I was kind of hoping to do the same trick that Hayato used for the
Shadow DOM spec, with the big red warning advising to go to the ED.