Re: [coord] Is there still a need for WebApps + SysApps meeting at TPAC?

On 10/31/13 8:51 AM, ext Arthur Barstow wrote:
> (I'm trying to get a sense if this meeting should be canceled or
> perhaps reduced to 30 mins.)

Thanks for the feedback All.

At the moment, it appears Manifest is the only topic of mutual interest
and that further discussion within SysApps (e.g. UCs), investigation by
Macros, discussion on the mail list, etc. is needed before it would be
useful to have a joint meeting. As such, I am inclined to cancel the
joint meeting.

Wonsuk, Mounir - unless I hear otherwise from you, I will cancel the
joint meeting (I already reduced the time slot for this topic to
16:00-16:30).

-Thanks, ArtB