Re: CfC: publish WD of Streams API; deadline Nov 3

On 10/31/13 11:52 PM, ext Feras Moussa wrote:
> Agreed. Some of the points listed appear to be things already addressed. Takeshi and I have some feedback on the initial mail, but will wait and provide thoughts on the proposal instead. Looking forward to seeing it.
>
> ________________________________
>> From: tyoshino@google.com
>> Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 12:18:47 +0900
>> To: annevk@annevk.nl
>> CC: domenic@domenicdenicola.com; art.barstow@nokia.com; public-webapps@w3.org
>> Subject: Re: publish WD of Streams API; deadline Nov 3
>>
>> OK. There seems to be some disconnect, but I'm fine with waiting for
>> Domenic's proposal first.

Feras, Takeshi - for the sake of clarity, are you proposing this CfC be
stopped? [FWIW, I don't feel strongly either way, although I suspect one
could argue that getting some additional exposure and comments could be
helpful.]

Domenic - Mike Smith mentioned you have worked on a related spec. What
is the URL? Also, are you interested and willing to work with Feras and
Takeshi on a joint/converged spec in the context of WebApps?

-Thanks, AB