[coord] Is there still a need for WebApps + SysApps meeting at TPAC?

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 08:51:02 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, public-sysapps@w3.org, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
[ My apologies in advance for cross-posting but I think it's needed for
this coordination topic. ]

Hi All,

Last June, the Chairs of WebApps and SysApps agreed to allocate a time
slot @ TPAC Shenzhen for a joint meeting from 16:00-17:00 on Monday
November 11 [1].

The one topic currently identified for that slot is the Manifest spec.

Marcos - would you please summarize the overall `state` of the Manifest
spec (f.ex. the status, next steps, blockers, and such)? I would also
like to know if you think there are some related issues that could
potentially benefit from some meeting time, or if we can use the list
server instead.

All - are there any other topics to discuss?

(I'm trying to get a sense if this meeting should be canceled or perhaps
reduced to 30 mins.)

-Thanks, AB

[1]
<http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/November2013Meeting#Agenda_Monday_November_11>