Re: [webcomponents]: Naming the Baby

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 7:03 PM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com> wrote:
> It seems that we've had a bit of informal feedback on the "Web
> Components" as the name for the <link rel=component> spec (cc'd some
> of the "feedbackers").

I think I'd like to know the scope of what this feature might evolve
into. If this features is going to be used eventually to instantiate
components through markup the fetching security model used might not
be the best one. It would give the embedding page about as much
trouble as it gets via including <script> cross-origin today.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/