Re: [webcomponents]: Naming the Baby

From: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 09:02:53 -0400
To: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>
Cc: Dominic Cooney <dominicc@google.com>, seddon.ryan@gmail.com, ladicek@gmail.com, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Steve Orvell <sorvell@google.com>, Angelina Fabbro <angelinafabbro@gmail.com>, Elliott Sprehn <esprehn@gmail.com>

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2013JanMar/0742.html

> Rules:
>
> 1) must reflect the intent and convey the meaning.
> 2) link type and name of the spec must match.
> 3) no biting.
>
> :DG<

I'm sure this is flawed and i will regret sharing it without more
consideration after it popped into my head - but what about something like
"prototype"?  Does that need explanation as to where i pulled that from or
is it obvious?