Re: [editing] Is this the right list to discuss editing?

WebApps' last discussion about `group scope` and the HTML Editing spec
was September 2011 [1]. At that time, WebApps agreed the Editing CG may
use public-webapps since WebApps' charter then permitted WebApps to
directly take on APIs that were removed from the HTML5 spec.

Robin volunteered to help with the editing and he prefers the HTMLWG be
responsible for Technical Reports publishing. That works for me.

Re the discussion list, I am mostly indifferent. It would be OK with me
if public-webapps continues to be the spec's discussion list (provided
Robin and the editors track the provenance of contributions).

I also agree we should discuss our preferences with the HTMLWG.

-AB

[1]
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JulSep/1617.html>