CfC - working on manifest

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 17:28:58 +0400
To: "public-webapps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>

at the face to face meeting we agreed to take back the work on a manifest
specification for apps, based on the current manifest draft from sysapps
[1] that was developed from the proposal [2] included in our charter [3],
and to leave the runtime part of the work with Sysapps.

This is a formal Call for Consensus on that resolution. Silence will be
taken as assent. Responses will be accepted up to the end of the day
Tuesday 21 May.

for the chairs

[1] http://manifest.sysapps.org/
[2] http: 404 (and people ask me why I care where things get published)