CfC - working on manifest

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 17:28:58 +0400
To: "public-webapps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,

at the face to face meeting we agreed to take back the work on a manifest
specification for apps, based on the current manifest draft from sysapps
[1] that was developed from the proposal [2] included in our charter [3],
and to leave the runtime part of the work with Sysapps.

This is a formal Call for Consensus on that resolution. Silence will be
taken as assent. Responses will be accepted up to the end of the day
Tuesday 21 May.

for the chairs
Chaals

[1] http://manifest.sysapps.org/