RE: CfC - working on manifest

From: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 14:39:34 +0000
To: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Chaals,

Overall, I think we support this proposal but have some questions I would like to get clarifications on:

Maybe I don't recall but is SysApps asking Webapps to take the manifest aspect? Or is this something Webapps thinks is its right because of the prior focus on Widgets packaging? I don't recall  case of a group unilaterally taking back something similar to something else it had worked on in the past.

If SysApps did approve but in the end disapproved with the result, what recourse would they have? Woudnt it be better to have this as a joint deliverable then?

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan