CfC: Face to face meeting on Components, 21 June

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 17:19:53 +0400
To: "public-webapps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi folks,

Dmitry started talking to people about getting together in the Bay Area to
talk through components, and ended up with a number of people interested.
Although we are past the deadline for a normal meeting announcement,
unless anybody objects it is still possible to hold an official meeting.

This would let us use Zakim to provide remote dial-in, and the chairs feel
that this is far better than simply having the meeting go ahead pretending
not to be a webapps meeting.

We are therefore calling for consensus to let this meeting go ahead
despite the short notice. Silence will be considered assent, and responses
will be taken up to the end of the day (midnight in the last timezone)
Tuesday 21 May.

Assuming we get the go-ahead, an agenda, dial-in details, etc will be made
available, but the topic for the meeting is the Web Components work.

for the chairs
Chaals