Re: CfC: publish WD of XHR; deadline November 29

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 17:34:37 -0800
To: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Cc: Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I object to this publication because of this change:
>>
>> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/xhr/rev/2341e31323a4
>>
>> pushed with a misleading commit message.
>
> since you don't say what is misleading, and since commit messages are
> irrelevant for W3C process, this  objection is immaterial

Ms2ger objected to the change, not the commit message, so your
objection to the objection is misplaced.

However, the commit message isn't long, so it's not difficult to
puzzle out what ey might be referring to.  In this case, it's the
implication that changing a bunch of normative references from WHATWG
specs to W3C copies of the specs is somehow necessary "according to
pubrules".

~TJ