Giving Credit Where Credit is Due [Was: Re: Call for Editor: URL spec]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 06:54:29 -0500
To: ext Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
On 11/6/12 3:46 AM, ext Ian Hickson wrote:

> the W3C does not generally give credit where credit is due.

This issue has been bothering me for a while, so thanks for raising it.
I agree proper attribution is a problem that needs to be addressed in
the WG's versions of these specs (URL, DOM4, etc.).

My sincere apologies to those Editors that are not getting appropriate
credit for their contributions.

-Thanks, AB