IME API Use cases editorial feedback

From: Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu <kennyluck@csail.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 17:59:42 +0800
To: Hironori Bono <hbono@google.com>
CC: WebApps Working Group <public-webapps@w3.org>, SUN Haitao <sunhaitao@devtaste.com>, Timothy Chien <timdream@gmail.com>
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ime-api/raw-file/default/use-cases/Overview.html

SUN Haitao found the description of the Traditional Chinese IME used as
an example in this use cases document somewhat inaccurate.

3.1.2 Radical composer
______________________

  # typing ‘o’ produces ‘人’ on a Traditional-Chinese (or Bopomofo)
  # keyboard

s/Bopomofo/Changjie/

(It's not clear to me if Changjie radicals are phonetic but I am totally
ignorant on this subject)

3.2 Converter

  # Bopomofo characters ‘人弓’ matches Traditional-Chinese
  # ideographic characters ‘乞’, ‘亿’, ‘亇’, etc.

s/Bopomofo characters/Changjie components/

Cheers,
Kenny