Re: [IndexedDB] Plans to get to feature complete [Was: Numeric constants vs enumerated strings ]

I think we've been feature complete for a while now. With one
exception, which is that some error handling that we've discussed on
the list needs to be edited into the spec.

Apart from that we have a number of fairly minor uncontroversial fixes
(details around generators, order in objectStore/index lists etc), and
one more controversial fix (numeric vs. string constants). But these
aren't new features by any means.

I think the stuff that we have bugs on are mostly things that everyone
agree that we can and should fix for v1 since they are mostly defining
things that are currently undefined.

/ Jonas