Re: [Clipboard] Processing model feedback (and other)

Le 19 févr. 2012 à 10:46, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :

>>> Yes, you need to reference DOM4. Otherwise EventInit and such are undefined too.
>>
>> Oops, haven't fixed this yet. What is the best (most stable) URL for DOM Core / DOM 4 / whatever it's called nowadays?
>
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/raw-file/tip/Overview.html and it's called DOM4.

That's a moving target, from reading the URL.

> Why do you also reference DOM 2 Events? That's confusing and not needed.

Anne, please do not prevent this.

I think Hallvord is trying to keep away from the hot debates and referencing one stable and one moving target, and he tries to be somewhat compatible with both at least at time of issuing.

paul