Re: Browser Payments API proposal

The blog article link has changed to:
http://blog.alexmaccaw.com/preview/Pc1LYBw4xDT95OPWZGihod7z8WhrnfAdXMjQxMDg3MTc5NDIaXNjA1p

A few people have raised (rightfully) security considerations. From the
article:

Getting the security considerations right is key to making this work. As
browsers already store (and encrypt) credit card data, I feel that aspect
is less of an issue. Rather, it's more of a usability concern, as people
tend to blindly authorize permissions. Perhaps the answer is requiring the
card's CVC, or a countdown forcing users to read the infobar.

Alex

--
Alex MacCaw

+12147175129