Re: [webcomponents] Template element parser changes => Proposal for adding DocumentFragment.innerHTML

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:
>> MathML don't conflict at all.)
>
> HTML has <image>, during parsing.  So it conflicts with both SVG and MathML
> there...  Though I suppose we could turn off that HTML feature inside
> templates; there's unlikely to be legacy content depending on it.  ;)

Yeah, I was going to mention that, but decided to leave it out for the
reason you just gave.  I should know better than to leave out
technical clarifications.  ^_^

(Related - the two conflicts between SVG and MathML are both "Content
MathML", which I don't think any browser renders.  Is this important?
Could we just let SVG always win on those two?)

~TJ

~TJ