Re: [webcomponents] Template element parser changes => Proposal for adding DocumentFragment.innerHTML

On 5/9/12 5:24 AM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> MathML don't conflict at all.)

HTML has <image>, during parsing.  So it conflicts with both SVG and
MathML there...  Though I suppose we could turn off that HTML feature
inside templates; there's unlikely to be legacy content depending on it.  ;)

-Boris