Re: Draft Minutes: 1 May 2012 f2f meeting

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 13:23:49 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>, Greg Billock <gbillock@google.com>
CC: WebIntents <public-web-intents@w3.org>
On 5/8/12 1:11 PM, ext Arthur Barstow wrote:

Greg, Tantek, All - I think there is an error in this part of the draft
Web Intents minutes:

[[
http://www.w3.org/2012/05/01-webapps-minutes.html#item06

tantek:do you know about opendoc and ola?
... systems for applications doing this. Have you looked at that?

gbillock:nope
... there is IPR in that area that should be looked at.
... (I know because I did some of it)
]]

Only part of Greg's quote above should be attributed to him and the rest
should be attributed to Tantek. More specifically, here is what I
believe is what they said in this exchange:

[[
http://www.w3.org/2012/05/01-webapps-minutes.html#item06

tantek:do you know about opendoc and ola?
... systems for applications doing this. Have you looked at that?

gbillock:nope

tantek: there is IPR in that area that should be looked at.
... (I know because I did some of it)
... I felt I had an obligation to make that disclosure
]]

Tantek, Greg and Others - what is your recollection on this exchange? Is
my correction above accurate?

-Thanks, Art