Re: What about a new WebApps Developer's list? [Was: Re: CORS in Google App Engine]

For my own part, such a list would be useful. But really my
inappropriate posting was simply due to misleading prose at
enable-cors.org about where to ask questions about CORS, which sent me
to public-webapps@w3.org. The person in charge of enable-cors.org has
said he will change that prose to avoid this problem in the future.

Bruce Sherwood