What about a new WebApps Developer's list? [Was: Re: CORS in Google App Engine]

Hi Anne, WebApps, Bruce,

Although I agree with Anne that the primary use of public-webapps is
WebApps' specs and we should keep it that way, perhaps it would be
useful if we had a separate list that Web application developers can use
(f.e.x public-webapps-dev) for "how to ..." type questions re our specs?

It seems like the worst case is that such a list wouldn't be used very
much (which could be interpreted as a really good thing) but "who
knows". Of course there would be no requirement that members of the WG
subscribe to such a list.

OTOH, if there are already useful and active communities/lists for
questions about how to use WebApps' specs, it would probably be better
if we simply redirected how to questions to the relevant list.

Comments? Any objections to creating a WebApps Developers list?

-AB