[XHR] upload progress events ("successfully uploaded")

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 16:41:23 +0100
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
I plan on making these two changes:

* Instead of saying "If the request entity body has been successfully
uploaded" I will say "If the request entity body has been fully
transmitted" to make it clear we do not need to wait for the response. I
think that was the original intent, I just did not know how to word it
properly. I think "fully transmitted" should be clear, but if anyone has a
better idea that would be more than welcome.

* Fire a progress event named progress before load/error/abort/timeout are
dispatched.

Based on these threads:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JanMar/0993.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JanMar/0988.html