Re: [webcomponents]: First draft of the Shadow DOM Specification

From: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 08:23:32 -0500
To: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@chromium.org>
Cc: "Edward O'Connor" <eoconnor@apple.com>, public-webapps@w3.org
In your example, you lost me on this part:

// Insert Bob's shadow tree under the election story box.
root.appendChild(document.createElement('shadow'));

Is that wrong?  If not, can you explain it?  also... How does this patter
give browsers timely enough information to avoid fouc?  It feels like there
is a piece missing..