Where to discuss TR process issues? [Was: Re: [eventsource] Is Server-Sent Events ready for LC? ; deadline July 1

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:41:53 -0400
To: ext Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>
Hi Hixie,

On 7/6/11 1:55 PM, ext Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Jul 2011, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>> Any comments re the priority of this bug, in particular if it must be
>> addressed before publishing a new LCWD?
> Can we please stop letting the LCWD/CR/PR process nonsense drive the
> prioritisation of the bug fixing process? This is getting ridiculous.

I think we all realize you have issues with the W3C's TR process. I
actually agree with some of your view points [at least as I understand
them ;-)] and I think they should be discussed with a different set of
people then WebApps.  For instance, the so-called Advisory Board
[AdvBrd] "manages the evolution of the W3C Process Document", yet I
suspect very few of them are subscribed to public-webapps.

So, rather than continuing to complain about this process on
public-webapps, I would appreciate it if you would please move TR
process type discussions to another Public list.

IJ, PLH - what Public list is appropriate for discussions about the TR
process?

-AB

[AdvBrd] http://www.w3.org/2002/ab/