Re: Seeking agenda items for WebApps' Nov 1-2 f2f meeting

  Given the feedback so far, I think we should consider the Tuesday
afternoon time slots for Indexed Database API and the File * specs as
confirmed:

   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2010#Tuesday.2C_November_2

As such, I removed those two items from the Specs and Topics of Interest
list which now only consists of: DOM 3 Events, Web DOM Core, XHR Level 1
Test Suite and Web Notifications. Doug, Anne - if you still want those
on the agenda, please propose a day + time slot for them.

-ArtB