Re: Seeking agenda items for WebApps' Nov 1-2 f2f meeting

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 09:50:47 -0400
To: ext Pablo Castro <Pablo.Castro@microsoft.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
  Given the feedback so far, I think we should consider the Tuesday
afternoon time slots for Indexed Database API and the File * specs as
confirmed:

   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2010#Tuesday.2C_November_2

As such, I removed those two items from the Specs and Topics of Interest
list which now only consists of: DOM 3 Events, Web DOM Core, XHR Level 1
Test Suite and Web Notifications. Doug, Anne - if you still want those
on the agenda, please propose a day + time slot for them.

-ArtB