Re: Seeking agenda items for WebApps' Nov 1-2 f2f meeting

From: timeless <timeless@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 19:16:01 +0300
To: art.barstow@nokia.com
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Thanks to Art, I'll be there. Most likely I'll be available as a scribe.

I'm still digging through my backlog (one month's vacation takes time
to recover). I should be done w/ my webapps backlog sometime tonight
minus comments on actual documents (and that leaves one more mailing
list w/ 400 threads to read).

notes to self:
Currently I need to look at D3E, DOM-Core, Widgets: TWI + P&C.

I'll also try to read a few charters before TPAC, e.g. Web-Notifications.