Re: FormData with sliced Blob

From: David Levin <levin@google.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:43:00 -0700
To: Jian Li <jianli@google.com>
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org
What about using a filename that is unique with repect to files sent in that
FormData (but it is up to the UA)? For example, a UA may choose to do Blob1,
Blob2, etc. For the content-type, application/octet-string seems most
fitting.

Here's the result applied to your example:
   ------SomeBoundary...

dave