Re: [widgets] Span example

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:21:27 +0100
To: Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com>
Cc: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Scott Wilson
<scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I think the <span> and dir models work well. I've implemented the new algorithms in Wookie for License, Name, Author and Description, and they seem to work nicely[1]. I'll add the same functionality to the Widget root element as the next step.

Great to hear!

> When the test cases have documentation I'll add them to our test suite and see if we can pass them.

I'll try to make these ASAP. If I can assume the UA supports BIDI (I
think all modern browsers do at the HTML rendering level), then I can
just put HTML equiv. of each test into a HTML file. Otherwise, I need
make images out of every test, which will take a little time.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres