Re: Notifications

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:02:19 -0500
To: Drew Wilson <atwilson@google.com>
CC: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, ifette@google.com, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, John Gregg <johnnyg@google.com>, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>, public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Matthew Paul Thomas <mpt@myrealbox.com>, Jeremy Orlow <jorlow@chromium.org>
Hi, Folks-

We should put together a use case and requirements document (or section
of the spec) to scope out this work.  I know it seems like makework, but
it can help resolve many issues later on, and serve as a measure of the
maturity and success of the spec in meeting its goals.

I've started a simple wiki page to kick this off:
  http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Web_Notifications

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs