Re: Notifications

Hi, Folks-

We should put together a use case and requirements document (or section
of the spec) to scope out this work.  I know it seems like makework, but
it can help resolve many issues later on, and serve as a measure of the
maturity and success of the spec in meeting its goals.

I've started a simple wiki page to kick this off:
  http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Web_Notifications

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs