Re: [widgets] Draft Agenda for 11 February 2010 voice conf

Hi Cyril,

On Feb 11, 2010, at 14:03 , Arthur Barstow wrote:
> On Feb 10, 2010, at 10:22 AM, ext Cyril Concolato wrote:
>> Dear Mr. Barstow,
>
> We can do so provided you agree to never again call me "Mr. Barstow" :-).

Yeah, we wouldn't want to anger Mr. Barstow.

> Seriously though, yes we can add it to the AOB section of today's agenda. Please join us if you can.

We discussed this on the call today and decided that it would be better if you were around while we discussed it; would it be possible for you to join our next call?

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/