Re: [widgets] P&C: comments submitted after 1-Dec-2009 CR#2 publication

Hi David, Art,

David Rogers wrote:
> Thanks for that Art, I agree with you, that would also be the OMTP view.

Don't get me wrong: that's why I said "I'd personally like to see" and
not "It is Opera's position that..."; and made tried to make it clear
that "if other implementers feel confident that the spec is solid enough
to become a standard, then onwards we go :)".