Re: A Method for Writing Testable Conformance Clauses and its Applications (Was Re: Write up of test assertion extraction methodology)

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:31:31 +0100
To: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Cc: public-mwts@w3.org, Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi Marcos,

Le mardi 19 janvier 2010 à 16:49 +0100, Marcos Caceres a écrit :
> A draft of "A Method for Writing Testable Conformance Clauses and its
> Applications" in now available for review online [1]. For those that
> have not seen it, it basically just documents how we are standardizing
> the Widget specs and some basic QA processes:
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/dev-ind-testing/extracting-test-assertions-pub.html

Thanks for your thorough edits to the original document!

I’ve brought my own set of corrections [1] to the draft (including the
errors and possible improvements pointed by Doug); the most visible
change I made was to replace “conformance clause” by “conformance
requirement” to be consistent with the usual vocabulary in that space.

Once Wilhelm and Dmitri have sent their reviews (and assuming they don’t
show any blockers), I’ll move with the requesting publication as First
Public Working Group Note.

Dom (for MWI test suites ACTION-114
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/114)

1.