Re: CfC: to publish FPWD of Selectors API Level 2; deadline January 15

Arthur Barstow wrote:
> This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish the First Public Working
> Draft (FPWD) of the Selectors API Level 2 spec:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/selectors-api2/
>
> As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and encouraged
> and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for comments is
> January 15.

Since the CfC ends later today and there's been no objections and
presumably won't be, I've prepared the draft for publication as FPWD,
and rewritten the status of the document and done the PubRules checks.
I just need to know what the publication date will be and I can generate
a new copy with the correct date.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/