CfC: to publish FPWD of Selectors API Level 2; deadline January 15

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 08:56:43 -0500
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish the First Public
Working Draft (FPWD) of the Selectors API Level 2 spec:

  http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/selectors-api2/

This CfC satisfies the group's requirement to "record the group's
decision to request advancement".

By publishing this FPWD, the group sends a signal to the community to
begin reviewing the document. The FPWD reflects where the group is on
this spec at the time of publication; it does not necessarily mean
there is consensus on the spec's contents.

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent. The deadline for
comments is January 15.

-Regards, Art Barstow

Begin forwarded message: