CfC: to publish First Public Working Draft of Uniform Messaging Policy spec; deadline January 19

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:29:31 -0500
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish the First Public
Working Draft (FPWD) of the Uniform Messaging Policy (UMP) spec,
latest Editor's Draft at:

  http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/UMP/

This CfC satisfies the group's requirement to "record the group's
decision to request advancement".

By publishing this FPWD, the group sends a signal to the community to
begin reviewing the document. The FPWD reflects where the group is on
this spec at the time of publication; it does not necessarily mean
there is consensus on the spec's contents.

As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and
encouraged and silence will be assumed to be assent.

The deadline for comments is January 19.

-Art Barstow

Begin forwarded message: