[UMP] A declarative version of "Uniform Messaging Policy"

From: Tyler Close <tyler.close@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:21:10 -0800
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
I've updated the UMP spec to use a declarative style and moved the
algorithmic specification to a non-normative appendix. Hopefully this
organization will appeal to fans of either style. See:

http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/UMP/

I'm hoping to move UMP forward to FPWD as soon as possible. Please let
me know if there is anything I need to do to expedite this process.

Thanks,
--Tyler